BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

11 weeks 4 days

I'm so new to this pregnancy thing, and it comes with some many up and down emotions. Sometimes I'll just have my hands on my belly, and cry thinking about becoming a mother, and other times I'll be sleepless wondering if my baby is going to be OK.

I suppose all of my concerns are normal. I have been keeping a journal of my pregnancy, just upset I messed it up by getting my numbers wrong, lol, prego brain.

This week my nausea has subsided, slightly, but I still find myself getting sick about once a day, usually in the morning. I'm very tired by about 8 at night and seem to wake up around 10 every morning. I usually wake up at least twice to use the restroom in the middle of the night.

My dreams have been very real! I can't watch anything scary, or that has to do with murder or any of my favorite Bones, NCIC, and CSI shows because I dream about it.

I am finding it hard to have energy to do anything. I feel like just laying around and watching TV. Usually when I am up putting clothes away and folding them etc. I get very dizzy and feel like I'm going to be sick.

I have also noticed small pains in my pelvic area and abdomen, I looked it up and it seems that they aren't serious, just "growing pains"

0 comments: