BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

11 weeks 6 days --- Hormonal ---

I have realized that pregnant women are grumpy. I can honestly say that one minute I'll be extremely happy and feel like I'm on cloud 9, and then a minute later be angry, wanting to just hit something. It's very weird. I honestly feel like my body has been taken over by my hormones.

I feel sorry for my boyfriend in a sense. He has to put up with a lot of me not being myself. I am usually a very calm person, and I take things very well. But lately, it's just like I can't stand certain things, and my body bounces from happy to sad and back again, and angry to furious faster than ever. It's just a very confusing time for me. It's hard to feel so out of control of your emotions. I'm sure many other women have gone through this, and I'm sure had it worse, It's just such an unusual feeling.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good, scary good. I can honestly say I was happy when I almost vomited, just because you always look for that Lil pregnancy sign everyday.

I can tell I am showing, I doubt anyone else can really. I have the bump. It may be weird but I'm actually excited to get into maternity clothes, I think that pregnancy is beautiful, though I feel like a fatty, lol. I think you look at other women and think, WOW they are just glowing and beautiful, then you look in the mirror at yourself and go oh my goodness, I look like a cow!

I also realized how peoples stupidity at times angers me, I have always been irritated by peoples ignorance, but much much more now.

0 comments: