BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

12 weeks 5 days!

Today was interesting I must say. I woke up feeling pretty good, but I was really hot! Sweating all over and felt kinda miserable. I finally took my temperature and realized it was at 99.0, low grade but since I am pregnant and NEW to this I called the doc. I got the answering machine and could of sworn it said they closed at 12, so I called the ER to talk to the OBGYN branch, they put me through, and thankfully my doctor was there. They told me to go ahead and go down to the doctor.

So, I waited for mom, made all the necessary calls to tell people where I was going and off I went. Turns out I am fine, which I figured, I was really shocked they even told me to go in. They put me on a Z pack and said my boogies were green and my throat was slightly red.

They put the lil heartbeat detector on there, and you could sorta hear it, but due to my tilted uterus and how far back the baby was it was hard to hear, but still exciting!

0 comments: